उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (UPTET)-2021 | प्रश्न-पत्र I |
(कक्षा 1 से कक्षा 5)
परीक्षा तिथि :– 28.11.2021 प्रश्न-पत्र सेट – D
भाग – 3 (भाषा 2 – अंग्रेजी)
Part -3 (Language-II : English)
61. Choose an appropriate conjunction for the following sentence :
Strike the iron _______ it is hot.
62. Identify the correct passive voice for the sentence:
‘Please sit down’
(1) One should sit down.
(2) I asked him to sit.
(3) you are requested to sit down.
(4) sit down.
63. Which of the following alternatives is grammatically correct?
(1) Bread and milk are wholesome food.
(2) Bread and milk is a wholesome food.
(3) Bread and milk are a wholesome food.
(4) Bread and milk will be wholesome foods.
Direction : Read the following poem and answer the question given below it. (Question Nos 64 & 65)
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to Keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
64. What is the meaning of the word ‘flake’?
(1) Drops of rain
(2) A small thin piece
(3) Both 1 and 2 are correct
(4) None of the above
65. ‘deep’ and ‘keep’ are ______
(3) Rhyming words
(4) Alternative words
66. The use of technology to enhance the learning process is called ______ in education.
(3) Information technology
(4) Communication technology
67. The sentences ‘John will be leaving for England tomorrow’ is in
(1) Past Continuous Tense
(2) Present Indefinite Tense
(3) Future Continuous Tense
(4) Present Perfect Tense
68. Which of the following is a Complex Sentence?
(1) She lives in a locality of her liking.
(2) Ravi did not like that bearded man.
(3) He reads what he likes.
(4) Ramesh is a man of robust body.
69. The teachers in English Medium Schools usually teach their students in
(1) the direct method
(2) the grammar-translation method
(3) the bilingual method
(4) the structural method
70. Find out the Subject, in the following sentence :
The beautiful rainbow soon faded away
(1) The beautiful
(2) Beautiful rainbow
(3) Rainbow soon faded away
(4) The beautiful rainbow
Be the first to comment